Civil Procedure Code (CPC)

Children stay with me

I have two daughter ( first daughter 6 year and second daughter 1 year 3 months) and 6 years crossed of my married life. My wife had withdrawn the dowry case against me on the last year. Now her main aim was to go for work by giving my two daughters to father-in-law at their home which is 190km away from our home.

we are living away from both of our parents, they  should not interfere in our family life. this is not followed up by father-in-law, as he is daily giving some wrong ideas to my wife and creating a family disturbance. Now she is planning for go to her father home by april and may month. beacuase thats the school leave period.

Kindly suggest me how to go up with this. I want my children to be with me, atleast my first daughter who is 6 years old. Is there any legal options for my first daughter to be with me. One more point here my wife parents are physically not capable and also staying in the rented home with low pension.

I dont want to send my daughter to them because of they will try to spoil her in all the aspects like food, culture etc...

Even I plan for to hire the servants and allow my wife to go for work. But i cant able to do it because of its of too much charges demanded by the servant .

Looking for your valuable suggestions..........



You have to prefer a petition under Guardians & Wards Act before the Court where the minor ordinarily resides.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Civil Litigation Course     |    x