Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Venkata Srirama Krishna Teja K (Student)     28 November 2011

Change of name

Dear Sir,

My name is Venkata Srirama Krishna Teja Konduri(According to Passport- I have been to Thailand, Singapore and Malaysia=>My passport has been stamped and used). I'm a engineering 2nd year student at BITS,Pilani - Hyderabad.

In my 10th, 12th class memos and in my college my name is written as Krishna Teja V S R Kondury. 

Now I want to change my name to Ram Konduri.

How do i change my name? Also, how much money does it cost to change my name?

Please help me.

Thanks and Regards,

Venkata Srirama Krishna Teja Konduri.

Learning

4 Replies

kumar t v s (advocate)     28 November 2011

You need to get a gazettee notification published and the application for the same may be taken from Govt. press at saidabad hyderabad.

It is to be followed by paper publication.

If you to do the process on your own it will not cost you much.

1 Like

Venkata Srirama Krishna Teja K (Student)     28 November 2011

Originally posted by :kumar t v s
"
You need to get a gazettee notification published and the application for the same may be taken from Govt. press at saidabad hyderabad.

It is to be followed by paper publication.

If you to do the process on your own it will not cost you much.

"

Sir, where do i get the exact procedure for this? Also, after this should i change my name at ICSE(10th)  and AP Intermediate board?

porili (seo)     28 November 2011

Android is unlike any other mobile development platform or Java-based environment. Triple Bottom Line’s Android webinar will immerse students in the Android platform, leveraging their existing Java expertise, and allowing them to walk away from the class ready to build Android GUIs and related components.On the first class you will write your first Android Activities. Through the rest of the week you will be progressively introduced to more and more of what Android has to offer – services, multitouch, and system search services. You will apply this knowledge with working code every step of the way. Be ready to work hard and learn a lot in this intensive, hands-on, five day introduction to programming with the Android platform.

https://tbldevelopmentfirm.com/android-training/

Dr Vikash Kanaujia (medical officer)     29 November 2011

Dear Sir,

I am a Doctor and my name in all my certificates and Bank accounts is VIKASH KANAUJIA.

I want to add GUPTA  (VIKASH KANAUJIA GUPTA) to my name.

Please tell me the procedure.Will I face any difficulties in India or Abroad,regarding the name on my     certificates ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register