Upgrad LLM

bar council test notified

Students who cleared LLB in 2009-2010 or later have to qualify a test for being licensed to practice as an Advocate.

• Forthcoming test  is scheduled on December, 5 2010 .
  • Enrollment for test in July.
  • Test will be  conducted by the Bar Council of India in four zones in India.with the help of a private agency.
  • Test fee Rs. 1300/-
  • Medium - 1.Hindi 2. English 3. Telugu 4. Tamil 5. Bangla 6. Odia 7. Kannad 8. Gujrati  9. Marathi
  • Model papers will be available on BCI's website in August
  • Only Pass or fail - no grading , no marks .
  •  Unsuccessful candidates may reappear in the test after 6 months. No limitation of attempts.
  • Books , reading materials permitted
  • Those who had passed LL.B. before session 2009-10 are exempted from test.

Total likes : 2 times

Advocate

Oh, no... !! Why for me ?

And please Tripathi Sir, I humbly want to say, it is "Kannada"  language. Not "kannad".  Otherwise it sounds like  name of language is Hindified..   :) 

Thanks for the info, Sir.

Advocate

Suchitra, I am 100% sure you will get through. And Sir.Dr.Tripathi, thank you for the informations, infact BCI should have done this long time back, any way better late than never. Dr. is there any exemption for SC/ST etc? Sorry for my ignorance, but I have not seen the New BCI amendment.

Advocate

I have read the contents above. It seem to be a good step towards good and healthy legal profession.A decade back  reniors were sadled with the responsibility to check young students entering this profession.This healthy step taken by the Govt. would certainly debar those who have passed using unfair means to pass the L.L.B. Exam. THANKS FOR THE PROPER STEP TAKEN BY THE GOVT.UNDER THE DIRECTION OF  BAR COUNCIL OF INDIA.

sari suchitara,

nau i wil trayi far kannadayijesan end Hindinayijesan of inglis !

Advocate

Ha..Ha..  :D

Works In Judicial Department

1. We the students of Osmania University will complete our LL.B Degree by this Month i.e., June 2010.

2. BCI has anounced to held  the exam in the month of December,2010, and after that, definately it                          will take 2 to 3 months time for results and enrollment.

3. It means, we  have to waste our time for about one year, with out entering into the profession. 

4. Further When they are choosing for the multiple choice(objective) type pattern( exam paper), there is no meaning in  allowing the books and reading materials

Activist

This is definitely a good start, if it is really true! I hope they drop the age limit now.

hanumant.com

Dear Suchitra,

I respect all languages.  "All" doesn't exclude Hindi which is my mother language and deserves special respect ,  at least more than  non Indian languages !

Advocate

Sir, for me every language is important and deserves respect equally. I just wanted to clarify how my mother tongue is spelled. Thats it. 

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

Menu

CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x