LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Kumara Swamy AC (IT Analyst)     27 November 2010

accentual property- Does She has right to write a will

Our site is accentual property that come my grand mother after death of my grandfather (it is not earned by him also) it is too old property as per my knowledge she dose not have any right to make a will to any body but she wrote a will to her daughter, as per that will she is making treble to us, what is the procedure to cancel that Will and what is the procedure to put a case on her, what is the document needs to put a case on her. Is it comes under fraud case.

Learning

6 Replies

Grand mother is also died.

That is ansestral Property I would like to pull her doughter in to the court.. and she should finish at any cost including who has signed for witness and Tahasildhar.. who has done this.. please help me out..

adv. rajeev ( rajoo ) (practicing advocate)     27 November 2010

Your question is answered.

What are the supporting documet needs and if i put a case against them it will be effect full or not.. will they get funish or not ?

Pritam Saini, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2010

firstly filed a suit to cancel will . onus to prove will is genuieune on the benificery and at the time of examination of attesting witnesses you can put out from them suspices things. as per my oppinun will is a very document. 

Pritam Saini, Advocate (Advocate)     03 December 2010

week document

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register