Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

(Guest)

Rcr and section 24

Hello All,

I Filed RCR and in the first hearing wife came up with Sec 24. How would maintenance on Sec 24 is decided ? I have tried various times to bring her back but in vain, all evidence with me. Are evidence asked/considered while deciding Sec 24 application ?

I want to run RCR case faster in order to minimize/cancel Sec 24 maintenance. Please let me know some tips and tricks to achieve the same.

Thank you.

Learning

4 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     10 December 2011

Dear friend

The hon'ble court may passed an order u/s 24 HMA according to Spouse Income.

both the parties can claim in this section

Be legal & faith in Legal System, if you are not wrong then why are you worry? fight the cases, i dont think so that speedy dicision of rcr is effectable on sec-24 HMA.

feel free to call

1 Like

Raj Kumar Makkad (Adv P & H High Court Chandigarh)     11 December 2011

I do not agree with Nadeem that both parties can claim for maintenance under section 24 of HMA.

Only wife can claim during the pendancy of HMA petition. Income of both parties shall be taken into consideration while decidign this application and we are not here to tel tricks to public rather are expected to provide legal opinion.

1 Like

(Guest)

Thank you all.

Makkad Sir : My apologies for using word tricks , please read it as "legal remedies".

My query is what are the steps to be taken to expedite RCR decision/judgement and till the time put HMA 24 on hold / delay.

galsober@yahoo.co.in (def)     12 December 2011

In my view either party can claim money in Sec24. Rest........there are no ways to keep Sec 24 pending, It has to be decided 1st b4 proceeding with the main case.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register