Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit (Engineer)     01 January 2013

Rcr amendments

Dear Sir,

I have filled RCR in section 9. Notices has not been served yet.

Issue is we wrongly mentioned in RCR that we have returned all the srtidhan ariticles to girl.

Actually we want to remove that paragraph from the case.

Please suggest if we can do that. My lawyer says that since it change the sense so removal of pragraph is not possible. Only we can modify it a bit.

My question is can we remove the paragh?

Are the modifications only possbile at the time of hearing and not before that?



 1 Replies

rajiv_lodha (zz)     01 January 2013

1) Removal of paragraph is neither possible nor advised.

2) Ammendment petition wont stand at this stage of this case

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query