Ration card and voter id must to get income and community ce

Hello Sir,

In my son school they asked me to submit income and community certificate. i have current residential proof as andhra bank passbook and LIC policy. I have my community certificate and also have my son birth certificate. But VAO office not ready to sign in my documents he need nativity certificate or ration card or voter id. Is it mandatory to provide the documents?. or if not mandatory means can i register complaint in CM special cell and PM special cell online. Please advise. VAO officer is talking rude and just mention what ever you can just go ahead and do, I will never put sign. OR if there is any alternative way to get certificate means please show the way. Kindly help sir.





currently i am living in tamilnadu, guduvancherry, chennai.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x