Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramdeo Baba playing defensive , be offensive baba.

Page no : 4

Rocker (n/a)     04 March 2011

Originally posted by :Arup
"
" Even in Islamic Republic of Pakistan people wear cloths of this Bhagwa/Basanti color and fly kites of this color during festival of Basant every year."

- is it ? thanks for the information.
"

Yes it is. No religion teaches hatred. It is only religious bigots, fundamentalism and hatred that spreads misconceptions and discord between various social groups for achieving political power. People all around the world are fedup with this fundamentalist nonsense and are kicking them out. Let us not allow any such nonsense to be spread. You may refer the following links for Basant Festival in Pakistan:

https://www.thingsasian.com/stories-photos/2333

https://www.travel-culture.com/festivals.shtml

Inspite of the fact Basant Festival which has no links with the Muslim culture is becoming very popular and being celebrated in Lahore regularly every year with zeal and fervent. It is no surprise, why fundamentalists who want to spread poison and hatred in the minds of people are the most upset.

3 Like

Colours are creation of nature. No colour is a private property purchased by any religion. This nation may have got divided in 1947 due to the hatred and terrorism spread by fundamentalists based on colours, but they have not been able to terrorise or divide the souls of people on both sides of the border. It is unfortunate that some organisations are still at it, trying this cheap game. But people will definitly kick out those spreading hatred and disunity among them.

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

“I can't say about other such babas. Maybe they are corrupt.”– ms meenal 

- yes, I support your view, because if ramdev baba corrupt, then govt will take action.it is duty of the govt. I do not know the fact but it is clear that, - so far no corruption charges against baba is there. 

Here I am seeing two different personalities in baba, (1) Yoga teacher (2) fighter against corruption. 

I am not the follower of the yoga teacher. I have nothing to say about his yoga activities. 

Hi’s another personality is - fighter against corruption. - I am impressed on it.

2 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Arup
"
“I can't say about other such babas. Maybe they are corrupt.”– ms meenal 

- yes, I support your view, because if ramdev baba corrupt, then govt will take action.it is duty of the govt. I do not know the fact but it is clear that, - so far no corruption charges against baba is there. 

Here I am seeing two different personalities in baba, (1) Yoga teacher (2) fighter against corruption. 

I am not the follower of the yoga teacher. I have nothing to say about his yoga activities. 

Hi’s another personality is - fighter against corruption. - I am impressed on it.
"

I am fully agreed. Ms. Meenal Bahadur's view on this thread are convincing. Actually I will give credit to her for preparing my view up to some extent. But we never consider any BABAGIRI or SWAMIGRI. I appreciate him as an alert and active citizen to fight against corruption since if the corruption can be cured I think everything will come under control.

Please connect my this thread too;

https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/WHO-IS-CORRUPT-Why-naxalism-terrism-unemployment-poverty--28222.asp

4 Like

(Guest)

A person into yoga,meditation and spirituality will have balanced emotions and good mental health.It's proven scientifically what impact yoga and meditation have on a person's psyche.He becomes wiser,has pure thoughts and takes brilliant decisions due to sharpness of mind and intellect.

And he cannot thing of doing wrong to others.Such is the power of Yoga.

That is why the ancient sages were so powerful mentally,had so much wisdom and respect because at that time.Unka ek shraap bhi sach ho jaata hai.Such was the power of their speech and mind!

Such people are required for running country.

3 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     04 March 2011

Kuch mitro ne apne lekh me kaha ki itne kam samay me Swami Ramdev ji ne 1100 crore rupaye kaise jama kar liye.

me un logo se kehna chahta hun ki Baba ne yah rupaye Daan/chanda se prapt kiye hai.

Baba ab bhi Bharat Swabhiman me jo log member bante hai unlogo se 51 rupaye ka chanda le rahe hai aur Patanjali Yogpeeth se ab tak 1 crore se jyada logo ko yog sikha chuke hai aur roz hazaro jan ko sikhate hai aur T.V pe karodo log sikhte hai. to isliye Baba ji ko donation ki koi kami nahi hai. aur Baba ji ne 1100 karod me jitna Bharat aur Bharatwasiyon bhala kar diya utna to ye nikkami Sarkar ne Lakho Karodo rupaye se bhi nahi kar payi. Dhikkar hai aisi sarkar par jo ajadi ke 63 saalo baad bhi desh ka bhala nahi kar saki.

Jaha tak rahi baat BJP ki ton 6-7 saal kuch kam nahi hote desh ka bhala karne ke liye. Mujhe to lagta hai ki Baba Ramdev ko agar ek din bhi Prime minister bana diya jaye to yah desh badal jayega.

Aaj hame phir jarurat hai Lalbahadur Shastri jaise leaders ki jinhone marte dam tak Desh ko apni jaan se bhi jyada kimti samjha.

Hame Bollywood ne diya hi kya hai. sirf s*x aur ashlilta parosa gaya hai.

are dhikkar hai Sachin Tendulkar, Virendra Sehwag, Harbhajan Singh, Salman Khan, Akshya Kumar aur baki dusre actors par jo in pepsi aur coke kampaniyon ka parchar karke bharatwasiyon ko pesticide aur poison pila pila kar desh ka paisa America me pahuncha rahi hai.

Na Savindhan apna, Na bhasha apni, Na Kanoon apna, Na bhusha apni. ANGREJ TOH CHALE GAYE PAR ANGRJIYAT CHODH GAYE.  

3 Like

(Guest)

Any Nationalist Scientist like Dr. Abul Kalaam Azaad needed to lead our secular democratic India and Ramdev should lead society for exercises of good physical and mental health so people can live better and think better. Ramdev can be a Health Minister. 

1 Like

Roshni B.. (For justice and dignity)     04 March 2011

Agreed.

If for the time being, even if he is made the health minister,it is gud enuf!!

4 Like

(Guest)
Originally posted by :Ram Samudre-DRF [NSSD-UOI]
"
We can afford corruption BUT we cannot afford RAMRAJ. Because, corruption can be cured but dominance of caste atrocity is very difficult to cure. It was by the grace of Britishers that this country can come out of RAMRAJ after thousands years sufferings and entered in democratic set up. Now people will never allow anyone to pull back in that RAMRAJ.

Ramdeo Baba has realised this so he is not confident dear Arup ji. Why don’t you understand this simple thing dear !
"

Yes Panchamvedi ji, we need national health of secular democratic for which Ramdev is unfit to lead in the Government but he is fit for leading social health programmes. Good idea for consider him for the post of Health Minister. I think if he should join any secular party and try to become a Health Minister at state level so can practice of Governance. I think he is right now in UP so he can join BSP and I think Mayawati will accept him and if she give him the post of Health Minister none will dare to oppose her.

2 Like

(Guest)

To all who are saying Baba Ramdev is unfit to lead INDIA, then is Manmohan Singh fit for PM?

Manmohan Singh is fit for the post of "CORRUPT MINISTER" or "CHAMCHA MINISTER".

Congress has ruled INDIA for 50+ years and what they have done except public loot.

Baba Ramdev is clean, uncorrupt, "saccha deshbhakt" and not a single leader of present ruling party can be compared to him in terms of leadership.

Coming to BJP, then BJP have atlaest done some development like nuclear test in Pokhran which gave INDIA nuclear capacity, lowered tax for middle class people.

They also introduced  GOLDEN QUADRILATERAL PROJECT to link 4 corners of INDIA with industrial roads and also to link rivers but  GOVERNMENT was out before they act.

So, BJP is better than Congress and Baba Ramdev party BHARAT SWABHIMAN is better than BJP.

BHARAT SWABHIMAN>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>BJP>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CONGRESS.

2 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     04 March 2011

Ravi u  r Rocking.

2 Like

If agreed that Baba Ramdev can become Health Minister, it means Constitution has no problem. Anybody can hold any office under the Constitution as long as satisfying the Constitution.

Only the fundamentalist minds hiding under the cover of Secularism get problems and get threatened, even if somebody is not offending the Constitution. See how some fundamentalist minds hiding under the cover of Secularism are conspiring to change the meaning of our Constitution and trying to say that Buddhism is the State Religion of India https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/BUDDHISM-is-The-National-Religion-of-Union-Of-India-32274.asp?1=1&offset=5

They forget that there is something called Article 25 in our Constitution. They forget that there are people of all religions(including Hindus, Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Jains, Budhists and all others). Everyone in this country has EQUAL RIGHTS under the Constitution.

See how disharmony and hatred is being spread under the name of jokes by fundamentalist minds hiding under the cover of Secularism https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-I-am-very-popular-32841.asp?1=1&offset=2

1 Like

now baba ramdeo in attacking mood. good.

but not only baba, adv prashant bhushan and his father adv shanti bhushan also fighting tough against corruption.

now lalu ji pinching baba.

cpm splited and their bengal group hiddenly supporting manmohan ji. but delhi and kerala group opposing manmohan ji.

adv ram jethmalani fighting good against corruption. 

Hiralal (Student)     05 March 2011

SWAMI RAMDEV BABA KI JAY

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register