Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ramdeo Baba playing defensive , be offensive baba.

Page no : 3

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     01 March 2011

well said mr raju,

Swami ji accompaneing other activist such as Kiran Bedi, Anna Hazare and Rajiv Dixit.

the group is full of good & non corrupt person.

if movement starts some more persons of fair image may come in front.

so far i understood, ramdeo ji is a secular person. here to be noted that swami agnivesh also were safron dress, and mr anna hazare never wear safron colour.

here what type of colour the person habituated to use is not in question, how seriously he fighting against corruption is in question.

(Guest)

I think i is not a mistake of Ramdev. Actually the history is full of dirty power game by the people who misused this Bhagwa colour and every kind of sins have been done so now it has become dark more than black colour. At least people do not hate to even black colour but now when people see Bhagwa the people simply say straight words.. "Are jaao Baba...". Here, in the building of our society where I reside, no Baba dare to pass in front of main door. It is now popular here that if any new Bhawadari Baba try to enter he people shouts & warns them.. "hey.. go away and never be seen here again...". Here, no so called Brahmin dares o open their mouth with dirty words of castism or Babaism. When someone says.."I am Swami". people laugh on them.. "Oye ! kahan ka swami hai tu???"..

This is true story... Satyakatha. 

1 Like

(Guest)

Film stars also give this temporary entertainment.

This entertainment is only harming us.

Women are shown as s*x objects in movies through vulgar scenes & songs.

Extramarital affairs are glamorised and killing of spouse alongwith paramour is shown as normal.

Consequently the increased eve teasing,molestations & rapes because every such offender sees a "s*x object" in its victim.

Actresses like Pooja Bhatt have *** with ......(You know it!)

What example has she set before us?

But no politicians object to these temorary entertainers and their films.

Censor Board does nothing.If it does,these rich celebrities will oppose in the name of freedom of speech,freedom of expression and so on

Not just that,many foolish men and women want their spouses to be like a film star as in perfect figure,personality,milky white complexion in girls and so on..

So we hear of cases where a fat person committed suicide because his was made fun of by his peers.

Or a husband taunting his wife why she is so dark..

So,till now this has been the contribution of celebrities in making our society so "matured".

These celebrities know that Indians are easy to fool.So they too join politics after some time because they will easily get the votes of we fools.

But their contribution to society has been NIL,except entertaining us temporarily and polluting the society.

Ramdev is atleast spreading good messages,good morals,speaking up against wrongdoings and unhealthy products

Through his pranayamas poor people have benefitted for free by watching his prog. on TV.Otherwise poor cancer patients,hernia patients,asthma patients,etc would be standing in long queues in some govt. hospital with dirty facilities,rude staff,dogs and monkeys giving them company in bed and so on.

Ramdev has contributed a lot to society before he is coming to politics.

1 Like

(Guest)

Just for entertainment, I like to tell a story here.

What happened.. India v/s Pakistan cricket match was being played in Wankhede Stadium. One man named “Mishrajee” from North India was came to Mumbai on call from someone of his place who reside here in Mumbai and Mishrajee was called to organise Satyanarayan Pooja.

So accidently that Mishrajee was also present in the stadium. The Pakistani Batsman shotted a sixer on Indian Ball. Mishrajee said “Waah Bhaiya waah.. kya chhakka lagaya hai..!!. So someone from back seat said to him..”Are Mishrajee.. sit down n keep quite”. Mishrajee was very happy that he is so famous person and all people recognise him. After some ball same happened. Again a voice from back seat.. “O Mishrajee.. sit down n keep quite..”

After match people were coming out of stadium and so mishrajee. Mishrajee was under pressure so he rounded his “janeu” around ears and just standing beside the wall of the stadium. A voice from public..”O Mishrajee.. not here.. just go inside the urinal..”. Mishrajee was very happy that he is so famous person and all people recognise him. Mishrajee stopped the action and run behind the voice and asked that person.. “Are Bhaiya.. tum hamen pahchante ho kya ayen? (Do you rdcognise me?). That man said, “O.. Mishrajee.. leave it and go inside the urinal..”. But Mishrajee insists.. ““Are Bhaiya.. pahle barao tum hamen kaise pahchante ho ayen? (First tell me how do you recognise me?).  Now that man said.. “See ! Here in Mumbai (sorry but I have to write here) chootiye ko Mishrajee kahte hain” (Foolish called as Mishrajee here in Mumbai). Hahahahaha…..  

2 Like

(Guest)

I appreciate your earlier posting Meenal ji.

Now the only problem remained here is his communal dress code. So someone convince him to come out afresh with good clean shaved face with nicely haircut like a gentleman as Mr. Ramdev since his present shape is lookig like a dhongi baba. His well wisher, if they really well wishes him, stop calling im "Baba" "Wsami" etc. and hi himself should also not pronounce communal words like "Jai Shreeram" etc. if he is serious to do things of public interest of the people of this secular emocratic country. Than ihis acceptance will also grow up.

Otherwise, God also not helps to those who do not help himself.

OR, I think he is happy with his present kingdom and creates sound in free time as if it may do some effect like "doing something whe doing nothing".   

2 Like

(Guest)

Thanks Ram jee.

I agree with you on many points.

However I want to present a few more points for you and others to analyse.

Let him have a beard or a dhoti.It shows he is Indianised.Let him be.

See his work and not his clothes.He is not sporting any flasshy clothes.The greatest of our saints had long beard,very simple Indianised clothes like Rabindranath Tagore.

He is bathing everyday and cutting his nails,ie,maintaining hygiene.That is enough.

Let people call him baba.Baba is a very Indian word.Why should we try to copy the west everytime by addressing people as Sir or Madam?

What are these people like MMS doing,who are in western attire 24/7(Shirt/coat + pant)?

I think if he says "Jai shree Ram" it has more to do with which religion he follows,ie,when he addresses someone,he will only use such terms like Jai raam jee ki,instead of Asalaam valekum.

Anyways,your ideas are also worth pondering and considering.Thanks for these thought provoking views.

1 Like

Raju Ramparag Gupta (Advocate)     02 March 2011

What view Pandit Abhay Panchamvedi dated (01/02/2011). Now it is time to Sachin that you are like a poisonous snake for the country who his biting all of us. Sachin has recently made a contract for Rs. 20 cr. for promoting Coke brand now the Indian people will see the advertisement and will start drinking more and more coke which is a pesticide and poisinous drink. now it is time to let sachin know that we the Indians do not want poisonous Coke we want hyeginic food. Thanks Pandit ji for your positive approach.

What Baba Ramdev has done in the last 10-15 years is a milestone, incredible achivement.

Happy to see such a wise comment by Meenal.

Bollywood has only spread s*xuality, vulgalirity in India. When these all peple will understand that any country wants to be a superpower than it has to develop its own culture, wisdom, language.

Stealing others language (English) and disappearing our language (Sanskrit and Hindi) will make India only weaker and Poorer.

Mr. Samudre Ji, I want to ask a question to you, If some mistake is done by you than can your family will held be responsible? I know the answer is NO. than how can a mistake or a wrong doing committed by one Bhagwa Sadhu make all Bhagwa Sadhus responsible. Please change your thoughts.

Now a days it is a common dialogue that "IS DESH KA KUCH NAHI HO SAKTA" than i have only hope in Baba Ramdev.

1 Like

(Guest)

See, dear Raju, Bhagwa is a symbol of Hinduism and Hinduism is the reason for making sections in society under unjustified castism. If he like to wear this symbol of Hinduism it reflects that he is supporter of Hinduism and so castism.

If he oppose castism so whether he is ready for praying  “SARVANAJIK MAAFI” from the people of India on behalf of Hindus or at his part???

2 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     03 March 2011

Bhagwa is a symbol of sacrifice, not Hinduism but sacrifice by hindu saints denotes bhagwa.

not only hindus but some other religious groups like buddhaism also use safron.

" Actually the history is full of dirty power game by the people who misused this Bhagwa colour and every kind of sins"

- that is the actual point ram ji, sometimes criminals also used bhagwa to hide their original shape of criminality. 

3 Like

" than i have only hope in Baba Ramdev."

- is it?

but i keep my trust on the well wish of the people of india.

i feel ramdeo baba is a catalyst in this - CORUPTION -  MEDH YAGGYA.

MS MEENAL raised some very importent points which need a carefull study.

1 Like

Rocker (n/a)     03 March 2011

Ram Samudre/DRF is probably expressing views without thinking about the meaning and impliction of what it is saying. Just like a mindless angry bull attacks red color cloth, even without knowing whether the person wearing red cloth is his  well wisher or his enemy. Rather I would call attacking of colors instead of attacking ideas and policiies as nothing but intellectual bankruptcy and stunt baazi.

Bhagwa color symbolizes sacrifice. It is not a color that has been purchased by Hindus or anybody. It is used by all people from every religious group in this country.

Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru went to the gallows singing "Rang de Basanti Chola, meri maa rang de Basanti Chola............" All the people outside Lahore jail was singing this song, people of entire India had this song on their lips.

Even in Islamic Republic of Pakistan people wear cloths of this Bhagwa/Basanti color and fly kites of this color during festival of Basant every year.

I would request some sanity and sense of responsibility, from people propagating baseless ideas. See the irresponsible ideas being propagated that Buddhism is national religion of India. What will people of all other religions think about it? https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/BUDDHISM-is-The-National-Religion-of-Union-Of-India-32274.asp?1=1&offset=5

On another thread someone is irresponsibly spreading information under the guise of joke that is likely to produce disharmony among various social groups of our country  https://lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Joke-I-am-very-popular-32841.asp?1=1&offset=2

I am requesting all my brothers and sisters of this country to refrain from propagating such irresponsible information.

3 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

" Even in Islamic Republic of Pakistan people wear cloths of this Bhagwa/Basanti color and fly kites of this color during festival of Basant every year."

- is it ? thanks for the information.

1 Like

Arup (UNEMPLOYED)     04 March 2011

LET THE HUNDRED FLOWERS BOOSMED, PLEASE ACCEPT YOUR OWN ONE.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register