Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Narayana Swamy (security)     11 February 2017

Questions regarding Multi Storeyed Apartment

Dear Experts,

We are living in co-operative Housing Society residential area.Our layout is approved by HUDA in 1990. Each plot area is 300 sq yards as per layout.One real estate builder purchased three plots (i.e) 300+300+300 =900 sq yards and started building a Multi storeyed Apartment building near to our residence,as most of the residents have constructed independent houses in 300 sq yards only and if this Multistoreyed construction is carried out,we will have to face problems like Water,Drainage,parking etc.  I have few questions,Please clarify.

1) Is it permissable to construct big Apartment by combining 3 plots (i.e) 900 sq yards rather than connstructing in a single plot (i.e) 300 sq yards which is alloted in the HUDA layout ?

2) As per new Real Estate Act,If the construction building /Apartment area exceeds 500 sq mts area,the builder has to register with Real Estate Authority, Is this Act applicable in Hyderabad City of Telangana State ?

3) Since the actual plot owners of these three plots have sold to different persons(not their family members) through Real estate brokers at double the price, Is this a voilation under the new Binami Transation Act 2016 ?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Narayana Swamy

Learning

2 Replies

Ms.Usha Kapoor (CEO)     12 February 2017

1) yES! ITS VIOLATIONOF BUILDING RULES   AND HUDA LAYOUT.

2)THIS I S VIOLATIVE OF REAL ESTATE ACT IS APPLICABLE TO TELANGANA AREA ALSO.

3)iT I S A VIOLATGION OF  BENAMI TRANSACTION ACT.

YOU CAN BRING I T TO TH ENOTICE OF  REGISTRAR OR COOPRATVE COURT OR CONSUMER COURT.

Narayana Swamy (security)     14 February 2017

Madam,

Thanks for your answers.I still have some queries:

1)If it's a voilation of Building Rules and HUDA Layout by the builder. Which Building rules/Act is the voilation ? We have contacted GHMC Town planning officials,they are saying that three plot owners can combine and construct as per GO No:168,but as per our HUDA layout,each plot size is only 300 sq yards.Since,each plot area in our HUDA Layout is 300 sq yards only, If any owner wan't to combine three plots or change layout,first do they need to take approval from HUDA/HMDA and then apply for Building permission from GHMC ?

2) Since Real Estate Act is applicable in Telangana state now, Is Real estate authority existing in Telangana ?If any builder wan'ts go for a construction beyond 500 sq mts,where he should register ?

Please clarify.

Thanks,

Narayana Swamy

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register