Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

manosh (ap)     26 July 2014

Ques ipc 306 charge

dear sir / mam

i have a question , is it possible to ques a the charge of ipc 306 against some one in between the trail.

let me describe the case in detail.

In aug 2013 a engg college girl committed  suicide and blamed 4 senior girl of the same girl for ragging and threatening her for acid attack and  rape. She has written in her suicide note that she has inform this to a teacher of the same college (who is not an anti ragging committee member nor he is her class teacher ) but he didn’t took any action , and she has written that the teacher told her to obey ur seniors if she wants to continue in the college.

But the truth is that..she never informed any one in the college abut the ragging.

I m writing on the behalf of that teacher who is the only person who can take care of his parents, but unfortunately he is job less now and suffering from a huge money crisi.

The trail phase is going on and 5 GAVAH gave there statements in his favour. They have told that that girl never told any thing to that teacher abut the ragging .

I want to ask is it possible that to quash the charge against that teacher in between the trail if all the evidence is in his favour.   

i will be very greatful to all for ur valuable suggestions ..which can save a innocent life who got trapped in this case.

plz help

Learning

7 Replies

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 July 2014

Only High court can quash the proceeding at this stage if there are such material , otherwise he should contest the case and get acquitted.

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     26 July 2014

nothing left to add, agree with expert

manosh (ap)     26 July 2014

thank you arvind,

may i know how to proceed in high court for quashing. 

Arvind Singh Chauhan (advocate)     26 July 2014

H may approach under sec 482 Cr. P.c

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     28 July 2014

For quashing the charges against the teacher, high court may be approached with a petition u/s 482 cr.P.C, better engage the services of a prudent lawyer who can tackle the issue properly.

manosh (ap)     07 August 2014

thanx for reply,

i just want to know, what are the chances of quashing , as i can take this risk just one time as he is not financialy sound , but due to this case he is not getting any job.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     24 October 2014

not clear why the teacher is jobless.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register