LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

g.k kharpuse (intern)     31 August 2019

Query relating to payment of gratuity act claimed after prescribed period is over do i need to file /send form -I to employer

my client is eligible for gratuity benefits she resigned but at that time he is not aware of it to file gratuity form to employer nor employer take appropriate action now after one and half year she wants to file complaint to appropriate authority do i need to send notice or form -I or not.?


 1 Replies

jagadish paranjape (Advocate)     07 September 2019

No need to send any notice in form I. The claim can be filed with controlling Authority.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query