LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

deepthi puthiyaveetil (student)     08 January 2013

Query relating to mandamus writ

can a person seek writ of mandamus if an appointment to a public post has been made by govt. without complying with the law governing it, even if he is not an applicant to such post?


 3 Replies

sureshkumar g r (lawyer)     08 January 2013

Instead of writ of mandamus you can go for a PIL in this case.

Bhasin...... (ADVOCATE)     16 January 2013

writ of quo warranto would be more suitable i would think since its a public post that is held without authority as per your query.

1 Like

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 January 2013

writ quo warranto

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register