LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amit King   16 February 2021

Query related to family property dispute

my grandfather was in service and his two brothers had occupied the whole family property. first one is telling us that he is divided from 1907 as the father of grad father had wroten on property's selling paper that he is separate from us and selling his part of land.

the second brother of my grad father told us that the third brother is cheating both of us and fight a case against him. my grandfather was no more and my grandmother was widow at that time and my father was also not matured that time. even not in position to fight.

the first brother got win in title suit on the basis of the paper whether he showed that he was separated but there was not partition in the land at that time also till late . but they started objecting on it when my father was trying to find his portion in the family's property.

both of them.was selling and occupying the property, in the end they had left us without any part in the family property . even they had broken the old family house in the village and occupied it also.

One brother sold so many parts of the property and another had occupied it as he is and advocate and matured.

we are here with empty hands and my widow grand mother is deeply troubled and sad for this loss.

please provide me a honest answer of my query whether we are able to get justice according to our legal case conditions and laws of INDIA.

also let us know if there is no legal way to make it possible.

Wish you a great day ahead!

thanks and respect,

Amit

Learning

1 Replies

Sankaranarayanan (Advocate)     27 April 2021

your query is related to decades issues and the matter so better to show all relevant records to local advocate and  seeking advise will be useful. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register