query regarding defamaton case

Dear Experts, One of my relative works in a PSU and recently she told me about a Senior in office who keeps scolding and misbahaving with everyone in office. She explained around 4-5 incidents with her itself. But, she was very upset where the person crissed limits. She met an accident and while she called that person for some work related task, that person first didn�t pick up the call. Later, while he was with 10 other seniors, he called her and made inappropriate comments. She was very much hurt & raised the issue with office. Since, this is a PSU thus, I would like to check with you if case under IPC 504 & 499 can be initiated in parallel to office inquiry? Is there any other IPC which is applicable in this scenario? Even if not 504, but can she initiate the Defamation case against the person? Will that also need any permission from office for filing the case? Please advise. Thanks & Regards Manish Agrawal

Thank You for your prompt response.. I checked with her.. she said, that the senior has confessed about the incident already during local inquiry

Thank You Sir for help here... Actually she told she has been suffering from a long time now .. there had been multiple instances where she has suffered a lot and it seems the other person js trying to affect the inquiry.. thus, she was trying to explore the options possible. God Forbid, nobody wants to hang anyone ...



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



IPC Grand Course     |    x