Im fighting 125, mediation is over & its failed as wife said she need written affidavit from me I vl nt do DV :P
Else she is ready to divorce also.
After mediaiton 2 dates over I have follwoing questions :
1) Case came to evidence stage but dont find any affidavit submitted by wife how to ask for same?
Without she filing an affidavit, case wont stand, and you need not ask her to file the affidavit.
2) Wife or her lawyer ddnt attend 2 dates as they have to give evidence. How many dates I need to wait for them? cant Judge order them to attend?
Until one fine day the judge writes in his book for public viewing, case posted for dismissal, til that date they need not come to the court, and just right on that very particular day when the judge is about to dismiss the case she has filed, they will appear out of the blue like GODS and stand there like beggars asking apology for not being able to attend court dates and to give them justice.
No the judge can summon them on the request of your lawyer, though he cannot and will not order them to come to court. As she has filed the case, it is up to her to come to the court.
3) How many dates I will keep attending but no preoceeding as other party is not attending?
Read above (2)
4) If I dont attend dates then will judge award interim to my bitter half?
Keep attending dates come what may [atleast your lawyer should represent you in your absence], in your and/or your lawyer's absense court may pass some interim order.
5) Cant I object on interim as they ddnt gave single proof?
Objections should be filed or else judge can pass whatever order he wants.
what are possible ways to handle this tricky situation?
I dont see anything tricky in the case. They are delaying the proceedings, they are in for money, just ask and see how much they are expecting for giving MCD and you will find the answer to their supposed tricky behavior.
thanks in advance