Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Aryan Jadhav (Law Student & Associate)     19 June 2010

query about shop title deeds of Declration Deed

Hii ….

I am Aryan Jadhav staying at Pune n doing job in one legal firm as Legal Assistant. I am going to purchase one Shop situated at Maharashtra, Pune, in Apartment Condominium. After perusing original document and other title Deeds, I noticed following facts in respect of the said Shop:- 

1. Agreement between Builder and the Shop Owners, Mr. & Mrs. Dhodapkar, executed on 26/12/2009 in respect of the said Shop. However Deed of Declaration executed by Builder in favour of Unit Purchaser in d year 2007. That time the said Shop standing in the name of Builder.

2. After payment of full consideration, Possession Receipt, in respect of the said shop, executed in favour of Shop Owners,  

3. The Shop Owners never use this Shop. The Shop is in new condition as they purchased from the Builder, therefore Tax Bill is yet not transferred in favour of Shop Owners, as well as the reading of Light Meter is also zero.

5. Deed of Apartment is recently executed by the Builder in favour of Shop Owners,

6. We want to take loan from financial institution,

So, which precautions should I take before purchasing the said Shop in Apartment Condominium, Provisions of MOFA, Act and how to clear this query concerned with Deed of Declaration???   

I am waiting for ur valuable legal opinion…

Please solve my query!!!!   

Regards,

Aryan Jadhav,

Pune, Maharashtra, India,

Learning

1 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     19 June 2010

well the best will be just visit bank and find out there requirements first.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register