LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

akshay misra   04 April 2021

query

I am seperated from my wife for past 3.5 years, i have divorce case running in Delhi wherein i was granted divorce on cruelty exparte wherein detailed judgement was given in my favour based on my evidence and wherein court pointed to my wife behaviour and actions as cruel. Now she approached HC and set aside the decree based on non apperance due to covid, hence HC sent it back to family court for trial from my evidence stage. Now after HC set aisde the decree i came to know she has filed private criminal complaint in MM court in Delhi as a counterblast case after 3.5 years of seperation under CrpC 190(1)(a), 200 under various IPC sections of 498a,extrotion,making obsecene videos etc. In complaint she has filed some audio clips whrein we were having heated arguements and other wherein she approached my relatives complaining falsely about me making videos of her. Further she has filed DV case from Allahabad wherein i have filed a case of forgery under Crpc 340/195 against her and more so she is a govt employee wherein the date wherein she filed affidavit and did oath she was present in her office in Delhi and not at Allahabad. Now what should be my strategy to counter private complaint case, should i file my objections beforehand in the court before court takes cognizance?

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register