LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

parul (student)     26 March 2014

Queries in addition of surname

I have currently given my class 12 exams,there is a problem in my father surname as follows:

SUNIL KUMAR WALIA    ( CLASS 10)

SUNIL WALIA                  (CLASS 12)    (it was I who gave it like this)

Acc. to previous posts I have decided to make an affidavit stating both name belong to the same person and then make ad in newspaper .

But i have the following queries;

Q1 Is there any restriction to the number of newspaper and the type of newspaper which i should choose?

Q2 Is a gazette notification also necessary(if yes what are the required documents and the TIME it would take for gazette notification)?

Q3 In one similar post I read something like  "civil suit for declaration before court and get a declaration decree from court  for the 2 names"',what does that mean and is it also necessary for me(if yes how much time would it take)?

Q4 I know it can create problem during passport ,govt. job etc, but can it cause problem in :

(1)private jobs

(2)my admission to NIT,IIT etc.

Thanking everyone in anticipation.

Learning

1 Replies

Kapil Gupta (Advocate)     26 March 2014

Dear Parul, you should apply for the correction in the office of the concerned board of exam. On the other hand, you would have to give the affidavit with the reference of the newspaper. It'll be done at every time you apply for a different thing. For anymore help, you can contact me on my e-mail id or my mobile. Thank you.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register