Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dinakar (Branch Manager)     14 December 2010

Quashing Hearing at HC Hyd

Dear sir,

i am dinakar . iam from Guntur andhrapradesh .my and her parents put a 498a false case againest me and my parents and my sisters sir my wife live my 4yrs child and gone away frm home and put this false case againest us .we get a bail from the court and we are going to quash this case FIR againest my parents at HC hyd it was done up to 5 months what is time to take to quash this fir againesat my parents we get a stay from hc sir please give me ur valuble suzzition.

Learning

3 Replies

DEFENSE ADVOCATE.-firmaction@g (POWER OF DEFENSE IS IMMENSE )     15 December 2010

There are no of qush experts on this site, pl note that quash and 482 are no solution, you must prepare t fight the case at the initial court and try to demolish evidence against you.

revanth (aa)     17 December 2010

thanks for ur valuable advice  shashi kumar ji...Dinakar try to attend siff meetings at hyderabad . There are lots of people like u who are falsely trapped in 498a and other cases...In siff meetings u can meet lots  of  people like u ...u will get good suggestion and feedback in siff meetings...

revanth (aa)     17 December 2010

shashi kumar ji...can u please comment on my post foriegn travel with 498a and DVC cases...!!! waiting for ur valuable suggestion.

Thank u sir

Shiva

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register