Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MUKESH GUPTA   07 July 2016


Sr one should go to HC for quashing or in trial court for discharge u/ s 239 crpc when wife intentionally delay trial, 3 yrs passed in 498 trial,no evidence.Is speedy trial advisable? If yes ,where in session or HC


 4 Replies

Sandhya Srinivas (Advocate & Legal consultant)     07 July 2016

File Quash petition in HC. 

Mukesh sharma (job )     08 July 2016

Agree with sandhya mam you follow as they give you advise 


YOGESHWAR. (ADVOCATE HIGH COURT-criminal /civil     08 July 2016

Delay is no ground for quash since there are millions of cases in all courts.


You have to locate the reasons for delay and there are specific remedies for every stage.

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     08 July 2016

Yes, Quashing shall be a futile attempt in a scenario like this. However , you could contemplate engaging a competent and aggresive lawyer who shall manage to convince the trial court to deal with the matter a bit more expeditiously

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register