LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

bhuvan deep gupta (doctor)     04 May 2012

Quahing false fir

My friend had filed a divorce case against his wife on 23 march 2012 as he caught his wife red handed having affair with someother guy since more than 3 yrs on 13 jan 2012 since than his wife had been living at her parental place in meerut.

after the respondent party got summons from court they filed a case against husband, FIL, MIL and SIL under domestic violence in merrut and also 125 case against husband.

we got call from mahila thana merrut that they had also filed FIR under Section 498 & 506 , and we need to get bail or do compromise with girl party.

we applied for arrest stay in allahabd high court and we got stay in the case also and court had appointed the mediator to look into the case.

we had taken the interim bail on 20.04.2012 and got dat for mediation as 08.05.2012.

but recently we have got some proofs that my friends wife had got wrong medical on the pretext of accident and on basis of that medical police had registered  FIR against my friend under section 498.

Is there any way that we can appeal again for quashing of FIR in allahabad high court so that FIR can be quashed on basis of wrong medical which they had submitted.

Please suggest whether FIR will be quashed by Court or by Police themselves , please suggest asap.

Thanks

Learning

1 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register