LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

vinod gupta (cashier)     17 June 2012

Purchase of agricultural land by exservicemen in gujarat

hi, I am an exservicemen currently staying in gujarat. I am reemployed in a psu bank . whether I have any relaxation for purchase of agricultural land in gujarat . My original state of domicile is Orissa and now i am registered to DGR Gujarat . I know that there is restriction of purchase of agriculture land by other state people including agricultarist but is there any relaxsation for a normal exservicemen without any gallantry award or war victim etc..

thanks in advance

Learning

3 Replies

vinod gupta (cashier)     17 June 2012

Originally posted by :vinod gupta
"

hi, I am an exservicemen currently staying in gujarat. I am reemployed in a psu bank . whether I have any relaxation for purchase of agricultural land in gujarat . My original state of domicile is Orissa and now i am registered to DGR Gujarat . I know that there is restriction of purchase of agriculture land by other state people including agricultarist but is there any relaxsation for a normal exservicemen without any gallantry award or war victim etc..
i have participated in op vijay  which provisions some land for exservicemen domiciled in gujarat

but i don't know whether i am eligible or not 

thanks in advance

"

SUNIL KUMAR (clerk)     14 December 2014

I am ex servicemen working in PSU bank, presently staying in Gujarat and registered in Gujarat soidier board Ahmedabad.

whether I am a resident of Gujarat or not and can I purchase agriculture land in Gujarat 

gautam   02 May 2023

Hi.. I am ex Flt Lt and settleded in Guajrat with Domicile Certificate. There are provisions that ESM can get farmer certificate and then he can buy the agriculture land. But for that we need to take the domicile certificate of Gujarat and I am on the job for the same. Also we need to make a whatsapp group (9909945246) so that we can ask other who are from other state and can take the farmer certificate. Presently they are denying that you need to be born in Gujarat and I am ready to take the demand in court. I am LLB also and we can jointly do this

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register