Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

thedon (owner)     10 May 2017

Pune,cost for recovery of salary?

company name -cliq ue

owner resides in dubai,one directery stays in pune


I want to send legal notice to recovery of salary ,I know cost varies from advocate to adovcate ,but can somebody tell mewhats generally cost and process?


 1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     10 May 2017

The legal notice should be preferably issued by a a very able counsel/law firm speicializing in Labor/service matters of unshakable repute, and integrity, after examining all records that you have, for a considered opinion and to issue legal notice.


The fee can be quoted by concerned counsel only.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query