Respected Law Advisors,
With a great hope, we are sharing our pain to get justice or right way to approach high authority to get justice . My father has been fighting a case of fraud and violation of copy right act. My father who is now 83 years old , a retired lecturer of drawing and painting has been waiting for justice for last 14 years.
Here case is being written to be understood clearly –
1. It is case of fraud and violation of copy right act of publishing educational books.
2. Case is filed in Dehradun, Uttrakhand. On22.06.1999.
3. First notice to publisher was sent on 26.05.1999 by court of Dehradun.
4. A publisher who was student of my father came to him to ask publishing drawing books for children.
5. My father agreed to publish his works as drawing books to publisher because he knew him as a student in his teaching life.
6. Publisher lives in Delhi at his permanent address and legal notice were sent several time by court of Dehradun on this permanent address.
7. Without any legal agreement, my father gave him 3 books to publish.
8. Publisher gave him a cheque of Rs.15000 as advance money which was bounced on presentation at bank .
9. My father contacted him and informed bouncing of cheque. On this issue , publisher confirmed him to give all money when books were published and sold.
10. But now my father asked advocate and filed case.
11. Dehradun court sent several notice to present in court by giving date but every and each time he did not come to Dehradun court for case hiring.
12. Now 14 years have been passed and that fraud publisher did not come even once.
Now ,I am requesting to all learned law advisor to show me right path to get justice or right high authority of government to get justice.