Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PUBLIC INTEREST LITIGATION FOR CORRUPTION IN CO-OP DEPT

Page no : 2

Arup Kumar Gupta, Korba, Chattishgarh ((m)9893058429)     18 January 2010

Rousseau said 2 centuries ago:" I donot agree with you. But, I shall defend your right to disagree with me till my death."  agrawal sab, your postings always increase our knowledge.

RAJ KISHORE VAISH (TEACHER CITIZEN OF INDIA)     18 January 2010

DEAR SIR ARUP JI,
          WHAT DO MEAN BY INDDECENT? YOU KNOW "EVERY GILLTERING MATERIAL IS NOT GOLD" THERE IS NO NEED OF UNNECCESSARY DISCUSION ,PLZ. DO YOUR DUTY IF YOU ARE CITIZEN OF INDIA.IT IS MY REQEST PLS COMPLAINT AGAINST ME BUT NOT SAY LIKE ABOVE.
                YOURS
           RAJ KISHORE VAISH

do you think  you are gold? your behaviour is indecent. i told you not to send any pm to me because i already  i had gone through your that so called petition no, i already talked to you on telephone on my expencess; i thought that you have some genuine problem; but after talking to you that you are shouting quite unnecessarily. there is no such case. you  telling that you are petitioner of that cause. then why are you not able to put the matter before the club. yes, corruption is there but that does not mean that everything is corrupted. when you complaining before LCI members; you should clear it first. better if you fill that you are victim of any corruption then contact an advocate of delhi, pay him and lodged your complain at S.C. no hurm. You are taking undue advantage of  free posting system of the club.

The above message for mr raj kishore vaish only.  please do not mind

girishankar (manager)     22 February 2010

Hmmmmmmmm.........

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     22 February 2010

INCORRIGIBLE.

Rajesh Kumar (Advocate)     28 February 2010

Just a correction- it appears that the quote "i do not agree with you............." has wrongly been attributed to Rousseau- it should be attributed to Voltaire.

Though these words are regularly attributed to Voltaire, they were first used by Evelyn Beatrice Hall, writing under the pseudonym of Stephen G Tallentyre in "The Friends of Voltaire" (1906), as a summation of Voltaire's beliefs on freedom of thought and expression.

Another possible source for the quote was proposed by Norbert Guterman, editor of "A Book of French Quotations," who noted a letter to M. le Riche (February 6, 1770) in which Voltaire is quoted as saying: "Monsieur l'abbé, I detest what you write, but I would give my life to make it possible for you to continue to write" ("Monsieur l'abbé, je déteste ce que vous écrivez, mais je donnerai ma vie pour que vous puissiez continuer à écrire"). This remark, however, does not appear in the letter.

Source: https://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_said_I_may_not_agree_with_what_you_say_but_I_will_defend_to_the_death_your_right_to_say_it

Anil Agrawal (Retired)     12 July 2010

I apologise for my folly.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register