Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sammelan Kavi (Software)     12 October 2012

Public interest litigation against congress

Friends

I wish to file a Public Interest Litigation against Congress (PIL Against Congress) for latest blizzard of advertisements that are being bombarded on Television, especially Gujarati Channels such as ETV in Mumbai.

Amongst many things, Congress is offering free houses, upto 4 lakh rupees per person per year to minorities, waiver of loans, higher cotton prices and such freebies to wrestle its way into power in Gujarat.

I am seeking help of intelligent lawyer who is committed to eliminating blatant violation of election and 

pre-election ethics.  I know it is a risky job and I am not particularly deep pocketed to do this. 

I am not particularly a big fan of NaMo or BJP and I am more or less apolitical. I swear that I do not

represent any political party. I may opt to join Kejriwal's party once suspense around it clears. I want

all parties that participate to deal with elections fairly and do not engage in blatant deception. 

From my limited understanding, I can see that whatever Congress is doing is plain deception.

My line of attack is to invite Congress to implement all those promises in other states (where they have

power first) and then offer candies to people in Gujarat. But I am suitable to any other more tangible

suggestion.

Learning

3 Replies

Democratic Indian (n/a)     19 October 2012

Do you still think that in 60 years the judiciary is not subverted through the backdoor by Congress and you will get some favorable and meaningful judgements?

Sammelan Kavi (Software)     20 October 2012

So, what is your suggestion? Congress needs to be stopped. If we (or our parents) were ignorant and therefore

trusted them, it does not mean them we cannot rectify our error.

Besides, I know that there are many  people in justice system who hate what the system they are in.

They cannot do this on their own because they'd lose their oath but when they are representing client, they

are little bit protected.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     31 October 2012

So, what is your suggestion? Congress needs to be stopped.

If you know your enemies and know yourself, you can win a hundred battles without a single loss.

If you only know yourself, but not your opponent, you may win or may lose.

If you know neither yourself nor your enemy, you will always endanger yourself. - Art of War by Sun Tzu

If we (or our parents) were ignorant and therefore trusted them, it does not mean them we cannot rectify our error.

Sure the error can be rectified but the cost of rectifying the error is exponentially proportional to the gravity of the error. Also some errors might be so grave that they are unforgivable. Also the history of civilization shows that some errors were so grave that led to such a slide downwards, rarely they were rectified without bloodshed.

‘‘...for it is a truth, which the experience of all ages has attested, that the people are commonly most in danger when the means of insuring their rights are in the possession of those of whom they entertain the least suspicion.’’— Alexander Hamilton

‘‘Guard with jealous attention the public liberty. Suspect everyone who approaches that jewel. Unfortunately, nothing will preserve it but downright force. Whenever you give up that force, you are inevitably ruined’’— Patrick Henry

”A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government.”~George Washington

"People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both."-Benjamin Franklin

“The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first.” – Thomas Jefferson

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~ Thomas Jefferson

Besides, I know that there are many  people in justice system who hate what the system they are in. They cannot do this on their own because they'd lose their oath but when they are representing client, they are little bit protected.

Yes there are some people in the system who want to improve it but have been pushed away into the corner by the corrupt.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register