Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sandeep (pvt service)     14 February 2016

Proving cruelty points in divorce case

hi experts. wanted your kind advise in my divorce case,

i have filed a divorce case against my wife. she has filed DV and 125 cases on me.

i am claiming divorce on the basis of cruelty and false accusations of dowry and desertion on me by my wife 

i would like to know. how will i prove the accusations of false cases in my divorce case? do i have to wait for the judgements of DV and 125 courts to prove that the points raised by me regarding false cases are indeed true OR prove the point in my divorce case itself?

which of the two is valid?

do i wait for the DV and 125 cases to be proved false in those courts and then submit judgement copies in the divorce courts .............OR

try and prove the the accusations against me in the DV and 125 case are false in my Divorce case itself?

please advise.

Learning

2 Replies

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     15 February 2016

If she has made false accusations of dowry in her reply to the divorce petition itself , then no need to be concerned about the outcome of the other cases . Simply disprove them in the divorce case and that shall be sufficient .
1 Like

sandeep (pvt service)     15 February 2016

thanks so much augustine sir, she has made alegations of dowry in her reply to my divorce case, so i manage to prove them as false in my divorce case itself, then on that basis, can i get my other cases of DV and 125 dismissed on the basis of that judgement in divorce? the DV and 125 cases also contain dowry allegations. thanks very much for understanding my query. actually no one is able to understand what i wanted to ask. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register