Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ansu (software engineer)     07 February 2014

Prove adultery

Hello Sir,

I am a retired government servent. 

My husband in his ancestral home (100km away), has started an old age home with proper registrations. 

Based on anonymous calls & letters, I have enquired and confirmed that

1. under the name of old age home he is bringing multiple women there.

2. In last 3 years old age home was used by only 3 ladies ( no men has ever stayed or availed service till date)

Considering the above I want to collect proof and go to court.

Can you please advice me on how to collect proof and proceed on this?

Kind regards.

Learning

2 Replies

(Guest)

Avail the services of a detective agency, with their help you could get some evidences.

But whats the point, one proving adultery conclusively is difficult and two morally/ethically there is nothing wrong in what your husband did. You are the one who has thrown/restrianed him from entering the shared household and having conjugal relationship, its natural to look for a partner when you have denied him the services that a wife should not have done to a husband. 

Sit with him and try to find a amicable solution. If you talk to him, he might agree for a mutual consent divorce. Why do you want to win a contested divorce when both of you are not happy with each other and which might take a decade of your time? 

KARAN SINGH (SERVICE)     07 February 2014

good reply stalker

why should always a men be at fault if a lady has not been emotionally able to give a man then she should not expect physical loyality

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register