protest by wife in 379 fr

Respected All,

                     I filed divorce on 26-10-2012, then wife filed 498a(now at evidence stage), then DV, then 125, then false vigilance enquiry against me in which I was proved innocent. In june 2015 she filed 379 on me and mother for theft of Mangalsutra, police puts FR, she protested in august 2016, protest accepted, FR cancelled by court, sent to Thana for reinvestigation.

                     On the basis of this 379 case she puts stay in Divorce for transfer to her home town, in this stay I have not gone for opening it. 

Can I collectively put her above acts in front of court (of Divorce case) as cruelty which is a ground of divorce.


Respected Martin ji,      

                            Can you please clarify  "Once affidavit filed u can't make changes to it."


You can make an amendment to your existing petition under Order 6 Rule 17 of cpc.




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum


  LAWyersclubindia Menu

Indian Evidence Act     |    x