LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

satya (Manager)     31 October 2015

Protest application in criminal cases

Jab kisi FIR me police Final Report court me pesh kar deti hai uske baad court complainant ko protest application allow karta hai. yeh protest application complainant ko Crpc ki kis dhara me allow hota hai.


 1 Replies

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     03 November 2015

It will be registered, entertained and tried as a separate complaint u/s 200 Cr PC.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register