LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

karan   06 September 2018

Prosecution witness not taking summon and not present

My Wife and Father in Law were sommoned in the 498a case multiple times. They never took the summon. I then made sure the summons are delivered. The FIL has taken the summon due to my pressure but my wife has left india to other country giving father Special Power of attorney. After taking Summon FIL has not turned up for 2 dates. I have been contacted by my wife through whatsapp and Email for compromise, she came to india even asked me to meet alone but I refused citing I am scared of false cases from her. She threatened that I will again go outside India and the lawyers and FIL have got papers signed from her to file further cases ( I have everything she said recorded.

How to make summons be delivered to her. Can I send a whatsapp message and email with tracker and submit the delivery to court or it will be illegal.

How to push court to issue warrants. THe judge was giving dates in 15 days but my wife lawyer told the judge that the girl is outside india and they would like to compromise( verbally) to which my lawyer said then bring girl for mediation. Now the judge has slowed the case and gives date in 30 days. 

There is a FD attached with the case that  I had to issue to aquire Anticitatory Bail. The high court has ordered that the fate of the FD will be decided on the final stages of trial. 

The case is all bogus with me having very good evidences could even go for quashing but dont want to waste time rather speedup case and face trial. My apprehention is that the judge and lawyers want to  delay so that I am pushed towards compromise so the judge gets a solved case , lawyers make some money and due to so much evidence the wife is safe from further prosecution.

How to push case and make warrants issued?

Learning

1 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     07 September 2018

Your own Lawyer has asked for mediation.

If mediation fails the case goes back to court.

If you want to contest the matter on merits and are not satisfied with current lawyer; take help of elders of your family, competent and experienced well wishers, seasoned PIP’s, helpgroups, community leaders, mediators, and find a very able LOCAL counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in concerned field of law e.g; Family matters as in your case, and well versed with LOCAL applicable rules, precedence, latest judgments etc …. and worth his/her salt, and your counsel can advise you after examining all docs, evidences on record ..e.g; the evidences that you have posted and copy of petition etc  

There are such very able counsels at each location.

Check for such counsels at LOCAL Family/ civil courts, HC, SC…

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register