LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ramakrishna (Article Assistant )     07 January 2014

Property tax for a residential property

Hi The residential property consists of 3 portions in 1st floor and of 3 portions in ground floors including common areas. We are 3 brothers my father registered the ground floor among 3 brothers but the upstairs was not registered to any one that was in the name of my father. My brothers without intimating me they divided themselves applied to municipal authorities for property tax of 1 st floor. Muncipal authorities without considering that they divided their part in the upstairs in their names. Even we don’t have notice or intimation from neither from my brothers nor municipal authorities. My query in this regard Whether my brothers have right to divide 1st floor themselves for taxation without my consultation and my knowledge? If yes what about the common utilities how the tax will be collected and under whose name. I later heard that common utilities also included their tax is their any problem or they may object me to utilize common utilities because they are paying tax now on common utilities. Please help me

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register