Upgrad LLM

property share

Dear Sir

My mother holds an ancestral property on her name. Myself and my sister are legal heir to the property after her. My sister, being compensated otherwise is ready to relinquish her rights on this ancestral property. What is the best way to record this in legal terms? Can a release deed be made when my mother is still alive and actually holds the property rights?


Appreiciate your response.



as you said that your mother is alive, it is better to get a Registered Will in your favour, by  incorporating the formalities done to your sister in the same will.

if not rilenquishment deed is also another option but it shall be registered




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x