IBC Code: Complete Overview and Drafting Workshop. Register Now!

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mithali (Senior Analyst)     03 December 2013

Property rights for married women


My grandfather property in Kerala.He is died on 2009.He left a will saying that the property can be owned by 

my daughter and her 5 sons which is not for girls (I am the youngest one in my family and got married on 2010)

He has transferred his will to my mom's name. 

Now my mom is holding that property 

Please tell me Is there any chance to get the equal share from this property?


 2 Replies

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     04 December 2013

i donot think so.u have little chance to get equal share.

sachin shetti (Manager)     06 December 2013

we cant go against the will

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query