LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Munegowda A   21 December 2019

property rights after sheduled the property if miss any property

my dad purchased Land on 1986 when they were in the joint family and it's registered in my dad name but they got divided on 1987.shared the property as well, after divided the family he purchased few more property but they done property sheduled on 2001 and in 1986 what my dad purchased that land gave to my dad to return the credit amount what they borrowed from other people to buy that land so they didn't included in the property shedule and again what he purchased after divided that also not included in the property shedule.now my uncle's are planning to put case on this to get share, could you please advise me how to prove on this

Learning

4 Replies

Shashi Dhara   21 December 2019

If they file suit or issue lega notice l for partition engage eminent civil property advocate with reply notice or filing effective written statement and defend that suit with reliable documents.wait until let they got court.you file only caveats in court for every 90days successively.until they file suit.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 December 2019

Once the property is divided into metes and bounds by reducing such settlement in writing, there is no possibility of claiming such property as their own, when that property was alienated by them in favour of your father subsequently.  First, collect all the documents through which your father has acquired those properties from brothers in the form of purchase, preserve original documents and file the copies of documents chronologically.  Then seek revenue records on mutation.  If the properties are in possession of your father or his family, let those who challenge your father's acquisition in court of law, and reply to their notices through advocate suitably.  You can only defend their suits and need not satisfy them.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     21 December 2019

Once the property is divided into metes and bounds by reducing such settlement in writing, there is no possibility of claiming such property as their own, when that property was alienated by them in favour of your father subsequently.  First, collect all the documents through which your father has acquired those properties from brothers in the form of purchase, preserve original documents and file the copies of documents chronologically.  Then seek revenue records on mutation.  If the properties are in possession of your father or his family, let those who challenge your father's acquisition in court of law, and reply to their notices through advocate suitably.  You can only defend their suits and need not satisfy them.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     22 December 2019

Vague and confusing facts can not lead to form an opinion and oblige.

It is advisable to consult and engage a local prudent lawyer for better appreciation of facts/ documents, professional guidance and proceeding.

However, if you are located in Delhi and feel so, may contact me with relevant records (on appointment) at: Chamber NO 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075 Cell # + 91 98911 52939 email: majjagdish@yahoo.com or visit: vakil-saab.com 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register