LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

NRK MURTHY (Manager)     09 February 2012

Property rights

Dear Sir,


i am facing lot of problem through my property actually we are 2 brothers and sisters at the marriage time we gave already to my sisters no problem, now my father have 3 accars of land i am the 2nd son of my family my father registerd  two acars of  land on my name, the property belongs to grand father property after his death my father had a patta of that land.


my doubt is regarding  that property  as per law i have or not.


Please clarify sir.





 3 Replies

Adv.R.P.Chugh (Advocate/Legal Consultant (     09 February 2012

Since your father was himself only a patta owner, how could he possibly give you the land in totality and absolutely. And if it was ancestral as in your grandfather was the absolute owner - it would go equitably - in succession unless he wills or gifts it

manish (Manager)     09 February 2012

Dear All,

My brother is not interested to sign the paper of registry. It is possible to get my property register with will of my father & memorandum of understanding. Only memorandum is signed by my brother and this paper division of property floor wise is as per will. He is demanding extra money for this.

NRK MURTHY (Manager)     10 February 2012

Sri .Bharat Chugh.

Thanking you for your valualbe advise.

What you said that is ok sir but my father written on that registration paper that land gift for me.


Is it ok sir.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query