Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

malleswara reddy (Software engineer)     20 March 2015

Property rights

Hi All,

My father and my father brother want separation on land. My father is old. So I have divided the land into 2 parts and asked him to choose any one. But he want arable land and try to give dry land. I have not supported this . I have asked him to share equal parts. Total we have 10 acres. 2.60 acres bought by my father and remaining anchestral property.The land is arable. and full of water resources. remaining land is dry. Water need to supply form this land to dry land. But my father wants this land. He is not accepting and my father try to convince me to give land to my father brother me and my mother and my wife not supporting this. I know we do not have rights in the land which bought by my father. But I have paid his debts with my salary. I have paid up to 5 lakhs and for my maarige dowry also given to him 5 more lakhs . but still I have 10 lakh debts (my father debts). I am not willing to pay money until he gives property to me. I do not full property also. I need justice. I need one acre from 2.60 which has water resources. by the way my father used my mother 200 grams gold for his operation.my mother is asking the gold which was given by her parents as dowry. So Please help me how to solve this issue.

Learning

1 Replies

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     21 March 2015

This is a family dispute converted into property dispute.  First of all it is illegal for you to accept dowry from your wife, second thing is you have created an evidence for having accepted dowry through the post in this forum, which you should have been very careful.  however, consult a local advocate and take his opinion by narrating him with the complete details.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register