LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Dilip Gupta   02 June 2018

property related

three brothers and two sister in law in my family and one my elder brother have death in past two years and now the death brother wife has re married. we are live in Kolkata and one home in Uttar Pradesh whice

undivided among. now we two brothers are want to open the said home but we have not a key the said home key with remarried sister in law , so my problem is that if we broken the said key and inter the said home that is inlegal or can re married sister can file any case
on our behalf , please guide mr

Learning

2 Replies

sneha   02 June 2018

If any property related issue is arissed then the family should have rights to file against the isssues.If any child wants to claim for that all the child should have rights.This property belongs to the parents and all the child have same right.For any assistance or want to claim.If any issue is in claim,there should be any issue then the solution to every problem is solved  for any issue you can visit us on https://nagpuradvocates.blogspot.in

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 June 2018

Which personal law applies in your case?

Or are you all Hindu?

Who was 1st title holder/owner of said properties amongst your forefathers on Paternal, Maternal side?

Was IT self acquired/earned in the hands of 1st title holder/owner?

How did IT devolve to you and your brothers including your brother that is deceased? How many sisters do you have?

Is your father, mother alive?

Who was owner/title holder of property whose keys are with wife of your deceased brother say; your deceased brother?

Have the deceased i.e. your brother left any valid WILL?

What exactly remarriage of your sister in law has to do with said property whose keys are with her?

Confirm!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register