LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jitesh (none)     11 May 2013

Property query

My great grandfather from Harayana didn't specifically write a will and transfer his property to any individual. My paternal uncle knows about the details of the property but wouldn't disclose it and by far he is deriving the benefits from it. My father is no more.

I wanted to know who has the right to the property and am I entitled to it in any way? If so then what action can I take to obtain what is mine and in what manner can I know of the details of the property?

Learning

8 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     11 May 2013

If you know the location of the property, you can find out the property number and get the property extracts from the local revenue department. Once you get the details, you can file a suit for partition against your uncle to get the share of your property.

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     11 May 2013

Client,

AT THE OUT SET you are entitled to proerty as per ur write up.

Then u got to know where property is and the land holding in ur favour

If the property is agricultural (which I presume) it is very simple follow the following easy steps:

1.      Visit the Patwari of the Village in Haryana where your ancestral land  is located.

2.      The Halqa Patwari as he is known he is available all the time in Patwar Khana.

3.      Give particulars of your Grand father his fathers name , etc.

4.      Your father name.

5.      Tell him the approximate time that’s is 20 years or which ever period has expired since the record has to be found. The date of death of ur grand father and father. 

6.      If you now the area of land, specify land.

7.      Give other details of your fathers brother, brother of your grand father etc.

8.      The Patwari is duty bound to provide you under government rules to PROVIDE   A FARAD JAMABANDI. If your grand father any land in village

9.      This farad jamabandi is Urdu word for the document too show the portion or share of land in ownership of your father after grand father death and the portion of land in your other relatives name etc.

10.  In legal terminology A FARAD JAMABANDI. Is record of land holding amongst joint owners.

11.   From the above Jamabandi ur share etc in land will be ascertained through ur grand afterh and then ur father.

12.  IF U FAIL mail following particulars and we try and see what search can be made on net:

Village Name, Tehsil Name where village located, District Name, State, Approximate land holding

Sangeetha (Advocate)     12 May 2013

Hi,

Can anyone give information as to whether a Partnership Firm can engage in to real estate business?

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     12 May 2013

A prtnership firm regsiterd under th Socities and Regsitration Act is legal entity and therfore can other legitimate busines even of REAL ESTATE>

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     13 May 2013

Patnership firm shall be registered under "Partnership Act".  The partnership deed shall be executed under proper stamp by all the partners.  The nature of business shall be recited in the Deed of Partner ship.  Hence real estate business may be included on mutual agreement of the partners.  Its registration is optional

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     13 May 2013

The property details can be located mail information regradin:

Name of Village, where proiperty situated::

Name of Tehsil::

Name of District::

(State is of Cource HARYANA)

Name of GREAT Great Grand father::

Name of Great Grand father::

Name of ur father: 

Name of uncle:: 

Area of land if u know approximately:::

to Manpreet Singh Sood manpreet1961@gmail.com

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     19 May 2013

Hi Jitesh,

Very beneficial solution for your problem.

You can get FULL details of property and also share of your grand father property from PATERNAL grand uncle.

We can offer you very detailed solution to get details and also the property for ur problem hosted on Lawyers club India.

Regards

Manpreet Singh Sood Advocate : 09417245693 manpreet1961@gmail.com

Manpreet Singh Sood (Managing Partner)     19 May 2013

Hi Jitesh,

Very beneficial solution for your problem.

You can get FULL details of property and also share of your grand father property from PATERNAL grand uncle.

We can offer you very detailed solution to get details and also the property for ur problem hosted on Lawyers club India.

Regards

Manpreet Singh Sood Advocate : 09417245693 manpreet1961@gmail.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register