LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Manoj v desai   04 February 2017

Property query

Sir I have a property which came to me by will and now I have my name enter in property card so any other documents require to sale the property the property is in gujarat


 4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     04 February 2017

if you had mutated it on your name then you can proceed

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     04 February 2017

See the mutation of property did or not. A property mutation is simply the change of title ownership under certain conditions such as sale/purchase or death of an owner and even if the property is bought through a power of attorney (PoA).

Manoj v desai   05 February 2017

Sir I have a registered will and I got my name in property card and property tax is it enough to sale the property I did not understood wt is mutation in any other documents I should have my name the property is in Surat Gujarat please tell me the procedure. And now after 2017 budget announcement what will be the procedure to sale property

Vikram Sodha (Advocate)   06 February 2017

Hi Manoj,

If your name is already entered in the property  card as per will than you are able to sale your property by doing registered sale deed of the property. 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query