LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mani (bio tech eng)     17 May 2013

Property partition plz help fourm

sir/forum ,my question is that we have a property in our father name since1978 he passed away in 1997.

we have 6 member for right in property by HSA 1965& 1995  amend.namely my(1) mother, my (3) brother& (5) widow of my deceased brother & (6) my widow sister

situation 1st,  widow of my brother made a wall in the property (home) & reside in it (3 weeks ago)

this partition is more than the1/6 th of share which she admits, but demand the money invested in it she also denyed to sighn her share property paper & share of my widow sister, and says that she will sighn only after everyone take his/her partition paper but we are not one in capacity to make partition as my 2brother are unmarried & studying & have no source of income

sitution 2nd  can we sell out this house living her share of property in which she is living we also agree to leave more than 1/6 of share which she aquire

if so than what will be the  geniune process to sell this spare portion of property ?

paper is in the name of my father can my mother sell out this portion?if we  all authrise her in written(widow of my brother ie(my bhabhi ) if not sighn, we are agree to leave her portion in which she reside

and what is  R.D? the lawyer said that we have to make it

plz advice forum / member as we dont want to she after dispute between anyone and we are having a difficulty in living bcoz the current partition  which my bhabi madein house damaged  our three room in the house



 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register