Property partition not equal

leal practise

In 1969 my grand father had 4 sons, A,B,C,D, among the 4 of them 2 where elders and working in public sector company and other 2 minors were going to school, during this time the three working persons, father and 2 sons purchased land at  2 places , day went and the elder son (A) working expired, so the grand father manged the wife & 5 children of his elder son, later after 2 years the grand father expired, and the 4 brothers got split due to the maintenance problem of the deceased brother family,  so the wife of the deceased brother started working for livelihood of there children, days after the three brother decide to divide the property , As the deceased wife (A) was uneducated  the three brothers took advantage and divided the property as the 2nd brother (B) got higher portion and the the deceased wife and 2 brothers got equally portion, So now the eldest son of the deceased brother(A) feels injustice as the 2 brother (C) & (D) did not contribute anything for the purchase of the propert had equal rights, apart from this they have acquired many properties without the knowledge of A & B parties, so need your advice whether we can clam our father  property or else the property made by B & C

Advocate Supreme Court of India

dear ma'am,

file suit for partition, challenging the previous family settlement.

you can not claim self acquired property of B and C.





Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x