LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rohit Shukla   13 May 2017

Property Matter

My grandparents made a Old WILL in the favour of my Uncles wife but my grandparents made new WILL in the favour of their three sons. But my uncle's wife has applied for probate of their old WILL in the court. What I can do for making old WILL void

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 May 2017

Whichever​ will is latest only is legally valid.see whether there is any mention about the old will that it stands cancelled as on date in the new will.then you can produce the new will before the court when it calls for objections while in the process of probate

saravanan s (legal advisor)     14 May 2017

Whichever​ will is latest only is legally valid.see whether there is any mention about the old will that it stands cancelled as on date in the new will.then you can produce the new will before the court when it calls for objections while in the process of probate

Kishor Mehta (CEO)     14 May 2017

Sir, If the Will is properly dated, signed and witnessed the later Will is legally valid. You should not wait for the Hon. Court to call you for objections but should approach the Hon. Court for Probate of the later Will and leave it to the Court to decide in the matter. Good luck, Kishor Mehta

Rohit Shukla   14 May 2017

Respected sir, My grandparents made the new WILL in the favour of their three sons but two of them not follow the new WILL . Can I file Partition suit in the respective court for possession. Because the said property is ancestral. Please give me best option for the above matter. Thank you

Advocate Ravinder (Advocate/Attorney)     14 May 2017

Agree with the above experts. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register