Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

mohankumarramachandra   19 May 2015

Property litigation (cheating in giving the property)

Dear All, 

Greetings for the day,

I am here by having an question your answer helps me out for proceeding further.

Question belongs to the property sold by my grand parents and my uncle and aunty cheating my mother. 

My mom is an third daughter of the family. My grandmother along with my uncle, aunty and there son have sold the land to the third person with out showing my mother in the family tree.

The buyer knows that my mom is the daughter of the family, but he has bought the land in her wifes with out considering my mother while buying the land.

He has converted that the land as a gift deed with in 10 days, coverted the land into sites and sold it to different people.

Which type of case is applicable for this is the confusion.

we need to claim the criminal case or go head with the civil case, please suggest.

second quesiton is 

My grand mother has got the property from her parents through will 

Now she has registered the property to my uncle's son with out taking into concern of my mother. please suggest whether my mother is eligible to claim the case against to this property which has come from my grand father.

Waiting for your responses,

Thanks in Advance,

Mohan

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     20 May 2015

property from maternal side is not ancestral property and once a property reaches a woman through will,gift or inheritance it is considered to be her self aquired property.

your grand mother as a owner of the property can gift or will it whoever she likes.so you or your mother cant lay any claim or object to any transfer of the property.

mohankumarramachandra   22 May 2015

Dear Sarvanan,

Thanks for your suggestion.

How about the first point. The property belongs to my grand father it is not his own property or which has come through will. it is his grand father property which is shared between his brothers

for this property my mother is eligible to get the share right.

Thaks and kind Regards,

Mohan

saravanan s (legal advisor)     23 May 2015

How about the first point. The property belongs to my grand father it is not his own property or which has come through will. it is his grand father property which is shared between his brothers

for this property my mother is eligible to get the share right.

in the earlier post ypu have mentioned that your grand mother got the property from her parents.now in this post you have said its grandfathers one.which is correct or are you referinng to two different properties.

alagappan narayanan   19 July 2016

Sir I have question .about my dads property.some has registered my dads property. In a village saying that my dad had given in words to take the property and they have registered the land by one declaration documents which is not registered. Is this regiration valued.pl let me know.what I do

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register