LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Abdul (clerk)     11 September 2015

Property lafda

Our building is going under construction 1 year back my father make affidivit with no objection before court tranfer the property on my name 8 month back a went to socity to transfer the share certificate on my name the secrety is refusing and now my father got second marrige and give the said property on rent and now forcing to sell this property the original share certficate i have taken while making affidavit before court but the rented people refusing to move from this property and my father also saying that he will not give this property so i file a suit against my father and his wife Please suggest what are my chances and how i can got possession of this property

Learning

1 Replies

Vishwanadham Tademeti   23 September 2015

You are mixing things. Please furnish the details as below. 1.Property Title Deed in whose name 2.what is the affidavit and what's written 3.what's the share certificate 4.Whether your father has executed any will of recent. 5.What's the condition of his present family life 6.How is the Hon'ble Court is involved If you furnish the above details,I can suggest a way out. Vishwanadham Tademeti Advocate

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register