LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

khishen   22 February 2016

Property in case of death

In Maharashtra should the Son again register the property with the registration and pay charges for transfer of property in his name? If so whats the procedure?

Learning

13 Replies

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     22 February 2016

The facts are not clear.. what is the way of transferinb the property.. is it from father to his son or sale of property to other person.. please mention the details of the case.

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     22 February 2016

The facts are not clear.. what is the way of transfering the property.. is it from father to his son or sale of property to other person.. please mention the details of the case.

The property is to be transferred in sons name. And it is already stated in the will also to transfer in sons name. Is any registration and fees to be paid?

The property is to be transferred in sons name. And it is already stated in the will also to transfer in sons name. Is any registration and fees to be paid?

Its was stated in the will that the residential flat will go the son. Now after the death of the father how should son transfer the flat in his name? What is the procedure for registration in the registrar and the co-operative society?

b.goheel   23 February 2016

agreed with jurycon

khishen   23 February 2016

what agreed? I never got a reply still.

b.goheel   24 February 2016

dear queriest,
feel it would be better instead of wasting ur time on why i agree with reply of  sr. Adv. Yogen Kakade (Jurycon Inc. if u provide the details as suggested by seniors.      

khishen   24 February 2016

I believe that I have already given a detailed explanation above. If there is any specific details please let me know.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register