Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanjay (MD)     29 January 2013

Property fraud- please help me

Dear Emminent Lawyers,

I have bought a second hand property in May 12 with someone in Hyderabad. I have taken a bank loan of 18 Lacs from ICICI Bank and I have done registry in May 12 in sub registrar office SR Nagar. I have paid entire amount before the occupation and I have taken occupation on 1st Jun 12.

after 7 months I get to know that the property was on the name of husband and wife and husband used GPA and signed the document on the behalf of his wife as well. now after 7 months is wife has appeared from nowhere and claiming that GPA was fake (though they have not filed any case on this property till now, at least I am not aware about it).

Me and my wife are worried now we have done everything legally i.e. Registry and Bank Loan, what if this property becomes disputed property. we have put the saving of our life to buy this apartment and followed the rule of the law. we also have the link documents with us.

please guide us what all precausions we should take now and can the previous owner harm us even after paying the registry amount of approx 2 Lacs and taking house loan of 18 Lacs. Please guide us.

Regards,

Learning

1 Replies

Aboobacker (Advocate)     29 January 2013

there is a presumption under section 85 of Indian evidence in favour of power of attoney. 

Aboobacker K.T

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register