Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sanji-Paul Arvind F (Manager, Data Research)     24 September 2019

Property extension

Dear Sir/s,

We are residing at a home since Oct 1947, due to leagal disputes now I am eligible for a small part. However there was a vacant land extending to the same property for which I had requested the BBMP to allot the same to with a minimal price. However did not hear from them, due to unavoidable situation had to construct a small house in the vacant land , however had given a written petition to BBMP.

After almost 4 years now the opponents are threating me with dire consequences saying that they know some political people through whom they will demolish my house. Recently spoke to the MLA and he suggested to approach the BBMP and get the papers done for the same. The opponents are doing this puposely through some people whom the Police nor the BBMP is ready to take any action as they are ploitically influenced and trying to take over my home.

In this situation, can the BBMP demolish the house though a proper request letter was given??

Can the court help me in acquring the place that I am residing in? and what procedures do i follow.

Thanks in advance for you valuable time and inputs.

Regards,

Sanjay Paul

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register