LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

aditya (director)     31 August 2011

Property distribution incase of liquidation

I with my two other partners was running a business....out of the surplous cash we had we kept buying lands and other properties in the surrounding area....somehow the business is no more porfitable and we fell apart ...the problem i have now is we have various properties on various names (partners,firm,family members)....we have decided on who has to take which property ...but to get the registry done seems a complex task ...coz the person should have enough capital on a/c , capital gains arising  etc etc ...

If anyone can provide a legal counsel after studying the matter....i am willing to pay the suitable counsel fees 

Learning

2 Replies

klass (america)     01 September 2011

The equitable distribution of property and lists factors the court should consider the duration of the marriage, and marriage of either party the accumulation of the property, the market and emotional value of the assets. Insurance Adjusters

aditya (director)     03 September 2011

are you suggesting we go to the court fo the court for this purpose, that's not the answer i am looking for.

We need an out of court settlement we have decided who takes which assets , the only trouble is tranferring it to different names

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register